In this week’s Video Marketing Tip of the Week we talk about how to really get patients from Social Media. Having a page one Google listing or a lot of fans on Facebook is only step 1. Step 2 is where the money is.
Remember when people search for a healthcare professional on the internet it is not like searching for pizza delivery. They check you out and they also check out other offices listed in the search result. What they find ultimately determines whom they choose. They do not just choose whoever is first on Google. That is a myth.
Here are some rules you need to know to actually get patients from the search engines.
- Your website and you Facebook Timeline must engage your visitors as soon as they get there (within 7 seconds).
- You need an ethical bribe such as an e-book to capture their name and email (a newsletter will not work).
- You must have a sign-up form that gets them into your funnel.
- You need an interview of you or professional testimonials to build credibility.
- You need an extensive health database on your site to brand you as a Source of Everything Health.
- You must have an automated Follow-Up SYSTEM in place for conversion.
To learn more about the SYSTEM that brings you both Step 1 and Step2. In other words from the internet into your office, visit us at: http://healthnewspodcast.com, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please leave a comment and join in the conversation. Also, if you would like to be notified when our next Video Marketing Pearl of the Week is available please leave us your name and email address in the form on the right if you have not already done so. Plus, feel free to click our Like button to join us on Facebook.
Receive more Facebook Secret Tips plus other great Marketing Tips. Click to Learn More!
Are you ready to take your marketing to the next level, including our killer Facebook Upgrade? Click to Learn More!
Want to find out the secret of a 100% Open Rate? Click to Learn More!