Video Marketing Creating Value

ver hear of the 90/10 Rule?  The 90/10 rule of marketing simply states that for every 100 people you get in front of regardless of the type of event it is, a lecture, a screening, a teleseminar, a Wellness Day, only 10% of the audience will  want to work with you and become a patient right there and then.  The other 90% regardless of the reason are  not ready.
Maybe their going on vacation, maybe the kids are starting little league, maybe they are moving, maybe they have a financial issue right now, whatever the reason, they are just not ready. Just as you do not know that reason, more importantly, you also do not know when they will be ready.  You have to make a choice as to whether you want to be there when they are ready or run the risk of someone else getting in front of them at the right time.  We recommend you be there when they are ready.

Ever hear of the 90/10 Rule?  The 90/10 rule of marketing simply states that for every 100 people you get in front of regardless of the type of event it is, a lecture, a screening, a teleseminar, a Wellness Day, only 10% of the audience will  want to work with you and become a patient right there and then.  The other 90% regardless of the reason are  not ready.

Maybe their going on vacation, maybe the kids are starting little league, maybe they are moving, maybe they have a financial issue right now, whatever the reason, they are just not ready. Just as you do not know that reason, more importantly, you also do not know when they will be ready.  You have to make a choice as to whether you want to be there when they are ready or run the risk of someone else getting in front of them at the right time.  We recommend you be there when they are ready.

Please feel free to leave a comment!

iPod

Be Sociable, Share!
3 Comments
  1. This is so true. By keeping info in front of your patients, on a steady basis, they will travel a great distance to see only you. That’s the way it is for me.

Leave Your Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


*